Monday, May 7, 2018

West in mind!!

Namaste everyone!!! After having  2 weeks intense workshop, I felt like I need to get out of the valley  for refreshment and explore new place and practice shooting in different environment. Traveling in tourist bus is much safer than local microbus, in Prithivi Highway, although it takes 8hrs where driver maintain consistent speed.
Seeing greenery gives much relief to my eyes after all I was tired of seeing dusty environment in Kathmandu esp in roads.
Childhood is the best time of life where one enjoys the moment without any fear with joy and curiosity.

I have been to Phewa many times where there was lot of tourist and domestic visitor, but visiting to Begnas was super idea which is calm, cool and less populated, what I was looking for.


You might think  it is a fishing farm, which isn´t true, its a storage of water from lake  for irrigation purpose near by.
Sunset above the hills was amazing, but it difficult capture what it seems in eyes lens than to camera lens. I wish there would be some camera equivalent to human visual exposure.
It was such a cool place to enjoy the nature, lake view, birds sound and of course improve shooting skills.  :-)  To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joy of growing up