Thursday, May 10, 2018

Adventure waits...

Today, I went to Sundaridanda viewpoint of Rupa and Begnas, although the bus rides was scary, overloaded passengers, twisting roads but this one view made me forget all those hurdle on my way. Most of lake I have seen before was round but this was elongated, which seems like a river.

Then I step forward to Mahendra cave which was found 40 years ago, which now has become one of the destination for the domestic  and international tourist. There was light system taken inside cave, which made easy to walk and take images. It was like small passage where people can walk easily to 100m ahead with 7feet height.

Its a exit of Mahendra cave where we have to be  little careful so that our heads are safe.

The distance between Mahendra and Chamero cave is 15 mins walk. The black dots are bats staying inside cave, heard their number has been decreased nowadays. They like darkness so, there is no Sunlight passing through, so you need to take torch. Its quiet big, dark and adventurous than Mahendra.

One can´t appreciate light unless they have gone through darkness. Its very difficult to take images inside cave due to absence of brightness.


Its a exit of Chamero cave, which was quiet adventurous for me, there is no light but difficult steps to climb and if you mistakely fall down, you will not be able to get another chance to go up, you will fall much down with some injury. I was too scared to move, where my feet were shivering, mind was full of fears. But I was able to get out, thank GOD...
He was the God who saved me that day, actually I was stuck in such middle, where I can´t move either forward nor backward, but he saw I was in trouble, so he decided to help by his HELPING HANDS. I thanked him from bottom of heart for rescuing me, I was still fearful that whole day by the adventure I had. One can fully live when they know what it mean to feel death up so closely. It makes us strong. Take risk, to live again.  To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joy of growing up