Friday, May 11, 2018

Leaving nature behind...

It was very peaceful place to enjoy the nature and listen the sound of silence. I m sure its never enough to see the lake for whole day, listen to birds sound and to see how weather and clouds changes constantly. With this law, I must move on, now I m fully refreshed, re-energize and joyful to start new days again. M sure I will miss this clean air to breathe, calm place to get lost and sound of silence.

When one is in trouble, nature is best place to be with, where one can realize what´s their importance, how the things and nature changes and how one can enjoy the self company just being with nature. Getting out into the nature was my favorite meditative way to overcome any confusion and problems.

No matter what, if one is calm, content and still inside, nothing can disrupt you. Nature keeps changing, keeping that in mind, I move ahead to grab new experiences, make new memories and will continue to capture images which have hidden stories. Thank you all for your time, I hope you like what I felt and written while traveling. Big Hugs !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joy of growing up